You Are My Happy by Teresa Collins

Have you seen this paper collection by Tereas Collins? Oh it is so modern and has a non-traditional palette for Valentines Day. Maybe it wasn't intended for Valentines, but thats what I used it for. I am currently working on a mini scrapbook with this paper collection. My budget would only let me get a few patterned papers that included journaling squares and not the goodies that go with it, so like always anyways, I create my own embellies to go with it. Makes me Happy, Happy.


 XOXO - kraft cardstock, You Are My Happy patterned paper by Teresa Collins, scrap cardstock punched with Martha Stewart punch, chipboard square embossed and ink distressed, white heart chipboard, twine, orange faux pearls.



 YOU&ME - kraft cardstock, You Are My Happy patterned paper by Teresa Collins, Tim Holtz grunge board heart, twine, orange square brads.



 YOU ARE MY Happy - kraft cardstock, You Are My Happy patterned paper by Teresa Collins, KI bakery twine, orange spiral clip by Close To My Heart, orange faux pearls.



 I heart U - cardstock, You Are My Happy patterned paper by Teresa Collins, scrap paper, orange faux pearls.



YOU ARE  MY happy - kraft cardstock, You Are My Happy patterned paper by Teresa Collins, white ribbon, Tim Holtz grunge board tag, chipboard heart, twine, orange faux pearls.
 
 


 YOU ARE MY HAPPY - kraft cardstock, You Are My Happy patterned paper by Teresa Collins, diecut heart shapes and flowers by Cricut, diecut shape by Spellbinders, diecut leaves by Sizzix, white ribbon, French General adhesive lace, faux rhinestone.



HELLO LOVE - cardstock, You Are My Happy patterned paper by Teresa Collins, little LOVE diecut from Teresa Collins He Said She Said paper, twine, orange faux pearls.

No comments: