Life is GOOD, You & Me, This is the STORY - Mini Scrapbook

So how about that title?? eh, not sure, so I've asked my Facebook family and friends to help me pick a name for this lovely mini scrapbook. Do you have any suggestions?? Please let me know!
 
*UPDATE: The official title for this scrapbook is "OUR LOVE STORY"
Thank you to my long time friend Therese for suggesting the name!
 

Well this is a fun one all about a happy story of how life is good! Perfect for a couple! The paper is "You Are My Happy" by Teresa Collins Designs. Love the red orange and orange, the cute little elephants, polka dots, arrows and hearts!










 
 
Supplies Used:
Papers: kraft cardstock, You Are My Happy by Teresa Collins, misc scraps of cardstock
Embellishments: chipboard shapes, twine, faux pearl dots, rhinestones, brads
Other: heavy wire, dieccut shapes, punched edges, embossed chipboard
This Mini Scrapbook has 10 decorated pages and is 9 in. x 6 in.

For sale in my Etsy Shop - SWEET PAPER TREATS
http://www.etsy.com/shop/sweetpapertreats
 
 


No comments: